Our employees, our products and our commitment to customers contribute to Dorner Manufacturing being a World Leader in industrial conveyor systems. As a result, we can provide career opportunities in manufacturing, customer service, engineering, marketing, sales, finance, IT, human resources and more.
Stop by Dorner Tuesdays in March, between 2 pm and 6 pm for a walk-in-interview with Dorner HR.
We are located at 975 Cottonwood Ave. Hartland, WI. Meet in the building lobby located on the east side of the main parking lot.
Please bring your resume, wear a face mask and follow proper COVID-19 guidelines.
For more information contact HR@dorner.com.
Employee Benefits – Dorner US & Canada
- Includes comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription drug plan
- Single Coverage, Single plus one, and Family plan available
- Eligible employees working 24-40 hours per week are eligible for coverage on the first of the month following date of hire
- Wellness incentives available
- Dorner pays 80% of premium, employee’s portion is pre-tax
- Basic Life Insurance (1x annual salary)
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- 100% paid by Dorner
- Employees have the opportunity to purchase additional life insurance at group rates
- Managed by Fidelity Investments; a variety of investment options available
- Dorner will match 100% of the first 1% of employee contributions and will match 50% of the next 5%
- Both Pre-Tax and Roth 401(k) options available
- Available to all employees over the age of nineteen and on the first of the month following hire date
- Rollovers from qualified retirement plans of previous employers are permitted
- Health Care and Dependent Care Accounts available
- Reimbursement for approved courses and degree programs
- Full-time employees eligible after completing six months of employment
- Competitive Vacations
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Annual Christmas Party
- Bereavement Pay
- Prescription Safety Glasses
- Safety Shoe Allowance
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Clean Professional Workplace